Slow Cooker Korean Rib Tacos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"My slow cooker version of Korean tacos made with spare ribs, a recent trendy dish. The meat is sweet and savory! A perfect combination of Korean and Mexican tastes. Serve meat on slightly grilled flour tortillas or hard taco shells. Top with sour cream, salsa (a simple or fresh red works best), shredded cabbage, kimchee-flavored bean sprouts (drained), and lime juice to taste."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 416
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, green onions, white onion, sesame oil, red chile pepper, sesame seeds, garlic, and black pepper in a large bowl. Stir marinade well to ensure sugar is completely dissolved.
- Soak ribs in the marinade for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Transfer ribs and marinade to a slow cooker; cook on High for 3 to 4 hours. Reduce heat to Low and cook 30 minutes more.
- Transfer ribs to a cutting board and discard marinade. Cut meat from the bones with a sharp knife.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 416 calories; 21.1 39.7 18 60 2454 Full nutrition