Las Vegas Galbi (Korean-Style Beef Ribs)
made it | 0 reviews |
"So this Korean ribs recipe is basically LA galbi with my own personal touches. It has received praise from many Koreans; however, I'm not sure if they were just being nice or not. You don't need a portable/tabletop stove for this (you can use a stovetop instead), but it's more fun this way. Serve with rice, kimchi, garlic, etc. Garnish with sesame seeds."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 36 m servings 383 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place ribs in a large bowl of water; soak for 1 hour. Drain ribs and return to the bowl.
- Combine Asian pear, onion, kiwi, and garlic in a food processor and puree. Transfer to a bowl and stir in soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, sesame, oil, and black pepper. Pour marinade over ribs in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, turning once, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Strain marinade and discard.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill ribs until crispy outside and meat is no longer pink, about 8 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 18.2 g fat; 34.1 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 1846 mg sodium. Full nutrition