Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 pounds beef bulgogi)
- Mix 1/4 cup soy sauce, green onions, 3 tablespoons sugar, oil, garlic, sesame oil, and 1 teaspoon sesame seeds together in a bowl. Add beef to the marinade. Let sit until flavors are well absorbed, at least 30 minutes.
- Mix 6 tablespoons soy sauce, vinegar, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, ginger root, paprika, cayenne pepper, and 1 pinch sugar together in a separate bowl to make the dipping sauce.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef until firm and lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- The longer the beef is marinated, the better. You can also grill or pan-fry this dish.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade and dipping sauce ingredients. The actual amount of marinade and dipping sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 18.8 15 42.7 98 2339 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1