Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 363
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut steak across the grain into slices about 2 inches long and 1/4-inch wide. Stack the slices and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and sherry in a bowl. Add beef strips. Stir. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick wok over high heat. Add the beef and marinade; cook and stir until beef is slightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Divide rice into 4 individual serving bowls. Divide beef mixture over rice. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in the same wok over medium-high heat. Add carrot, bean sprouts, daikon, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cook and stir until slightly tender, about 1 minute. Add spinach. Cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Divide vegetable mixture over the beef and rice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 363 calories; 9.5 52.5 15.8 24 655 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1