Bulgogi-Spiced Tofu Wraps with Kimchi Slaw
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 38 m servings 226 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 small wraps)
- Combine 3 tablespoons soy sauce, leek, onion, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, and black pepper in a bowl. Whisk until fully combined. Add tofu and cover with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Whisk 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, light soy sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil, and gochujang together in a bowl. Toss in cucumber, carrots, daikon, and scallions. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate slaw until ready to use.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to 465 degrees F (240 degrees C) and lightly oil the grate. Add the marinated tofu and grill until browned, about 4 minutes per side. Let cool; chop into 1x3-inch strips.
- Toss grilled tofu into the prepared slaw. Wrap in lettuce leaves.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 12.3 g fat; 22.6 g carbohydrates; 10.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 636 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1