Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 257 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pound chicken thighs, if desired. Combine soy sauce, vegetable oil, chile paste, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red chile flakes in a large owl. Whisk to completely dissolve chile paste. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill the chicken until slightly charred and no longer pink in the center, 5 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use regular chili powder instead of the gochugaru.
- Chicken may also be pan-fried or baked for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), if desired.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 18.3 g fat; 2.3 g carbohydrates; 19.8 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 755 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was excellent and super simple to boot. Made as written and I do not feel any changes are necessary. I did grill the thighs whole but next time I might cut the chicken up prior to putting i...