Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 291
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 jalapeno poppers)
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cold water and set aside. Slice a thin piece from the bottom of each pepper to stop peppers from rolling onto their sides when baking.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Drop each pepper carefully into the water and boil 2 minutes. Remove peppers from water and place in the bowl of ice water.
- Cook turkey sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned, about 3 minutes. Drain excess fat. Stir in Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, ranch-flavored seasoning, and garlic.
- Remove peppers from water and drain. Fill each pepper with sausage mixture, forming a mound. Place filled peppers on a baking sheet; place in the freezer until just frozen, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs with butter. Press into the top of the sausage filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown and cheese starts to bubble, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If desired, you may freeze until ready to bake. These are a great finger food to make ahead of time.
- This recipe might leave you with leftover filling. Save to use when you make more jalapeno poppers, or also use as a dip.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 21.6 12.5 15.5 71 670 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1