Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 622
Original recipe yields 5 servings (15 shrimp jalapeno poppers)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Spread on the inside of each butterflied shrimp.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Place bread crumbs on a plate.
- Dip each stuffed shrimp into the egg and milk mixture; roll over breadcrumbs to coat. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 622 calories; 43.5 25.7 31.8 271 849 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2