Turkey Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 140
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 jalapeno poppers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture into the center of the jalapeno halves and spread out.
- Cut bacon slices in half crosswise and wrap 1 bacon strip around the center of each jalapeno half. Place jalapeno poppers on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is cooked and jalapenos are a little tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you like your bacon extra crispy, I suggest using pre-cooked turkey bacon.
- For an extra kick, you can add some of the jalapeno seeds to the cream cheese mixture. Be sure your cream cheese is at room temperature (it makes for easier mixing) and place about For an extra kick you can keep some of the seeds off to the side and add them to your cream cheese mixture
Per Serving: 140 calories; 12.7 1.2 5.4 42 204 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1