Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 164
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 jalapeno poppers)
- Clean and rinse duck breasts thoroughly in cold water. Cut into 1/4-inch slices and place in a resealable plastic bag with water and salt. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Remove from bag and rinse again under cold running water.
- Combine duck, ground chipotle pepper, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce in a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate until well marinated, 2 to 3 hours more.
- Fill jalapenos with pepper Jack cheese and cream cheese. Top with marinated duck. Cut bacon strips in half and wrap each stuffed pepper with a bacon strip. Secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for 400 degrees F (204 degrees C) and lightly oil the grate. Cook jalapeno peppers, flipping once or twice, until bacon is browned, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- This dish is still delicious without duck for those who do not like wild game.
- You can also wrap the duck around the peppers, depending on the length of the strips.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 13.2 2 8.9 51 1207 Full nutrition