Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 451 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 ring)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat while the lasagna noodles are cooking. Add beef, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until flavors blend, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8- to 10-cup fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Cut lasagna noodles in half and line them in the prepared pan in overlapping layers resembling shingles. Spoon 1/3 of the beef sauce into pan.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, basil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Layer 1/2 of the ricotta mixture into the prepared pan. Add 1/2 the Italian cheese blend. Add the next 1/3 of beef sauce and remaining 1/2 of ricotta mixture. Finish with the last 1/3 of beef sauce. Fold over the overhanging noodles. Sprinkle the remaining Italian cheese blend on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 170 degrees F (77 degrees C), about 45 minutes. Cover with a tent of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 20 minutes. Flip over and cut into wedges using a serrated knife.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 18.6 g fat; 46.9 g carbohydrates; 24.5 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 641 mg sodium. Full nutrition