Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 116
Original recipe yields 22 servings (44 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with lightly greased parchment paper.
- Soak dates in hot water until soft, 6 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine dates, almond pulp, oats, almond milk, almond flour, coconut flour, coconut oil, applesauce, vanilla extract, cacao nibs, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in a food processor. Process to the consistency of cookie dough, adding water if needed.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of cookie dough with your hands. Pinch sides with your fingers to form a square. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down with your fingers or a fork to flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle melted chocolate over cookies.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Optional variations: Sprinkle 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt on top. Add 1 tablespoon freshly ground ginger or omit cocoa powder and add 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes or 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 4.9 14.5 5 < 1 74 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1