Amy's Curried Ground Turkey and Lentil Soup
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 280 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add red bell pepper and onion; cook and stir until small brown spots begin to appear on the vegetables, about 6 minutes.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes. Stir in half the black pepper and half the roasted garlic until well mixed.
- Pour both cans of soup into a 2-quart pot over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally until it starts to bubble, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add the cooked vegetables and turkey; add the remaining black pepper and garlic. Stir thoroughly.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any high-temperature oil you prefer.
- Beef can be substituted for the turkey.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 13.9 g fat; 19.9 g carbohydrates; 20.2 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 434 mg sodium. Full nutrition