Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 453
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until onion is just translucent, about 5 minutes. Add turkey and cook until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper; cook until softened, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Wrap thawed spinach in a clean dish towel. Wring the spinach over a bowl to remove as much water as possible. Stir spinach, ricotta cheese, heavy cream, lemon zest, Italian seasoning, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce. Layer 4 cooked lasagna noodles, 1/2 the spinach mixture, 1/2 the turkey mixture, 1/3 of the Asiago cheese, a third of the Cheddar cheese, and 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce on top. Layer 4 more noodles, the remaining spinach and turkey mixtures, another 1/3 of the Asiago cheese, another 1/3 of the Cheddar cheese, and another 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce. Top with the remaining 4 lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce, Asiago cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Continue baking until crust is golden, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 453 calories; 24.1 32.7 28.1 93 709 Full nutrition