Swedish Turkey Meatballs with Cream of Mushroom Soup
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 500 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a baking sheet and a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl. Add turkey, crackers, onion, salt, nutmeg, and black pepper. Mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes. Drain meatballs on paper towels and transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Leave oven on.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, golden mushroom soup, evaporated milk, sour cream, mushrooms, and garlic in a large bowl; stir until smooth. Pour over the meatballs in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the hot oven until bubbling, about 40 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain. Serve meatballs and gravy over hot noodles; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 23.4 g fat; 46.5 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 1171 mg sodium. Full nutrition