Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Mince bread in a food processor and transfer crumbs to a bowl. Add turkey, mushrooms, egg, green onions, bacon, hot sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well and divide into 4 portions. Form each portion into a patty.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Cook patties until no longer pink in the center, 12 to 14 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute panko bread crumbs for the crumbled bread, or use sprouted grain bread. End pieces are preferable.
- You can mince the mushrooms in the food processor.
- Use turkey bacon, if you prefer.
- You can replace the chopped bacon with 1/3 cup bacon bits.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 12.3 7.4 28.4 135 314 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1