Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 289 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a glass baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Combine cooked quinoa, onion mixture, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, eggs, barbeque sauce, hot sauce, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Whisk together. Add ground turkey and mix well with hands. Form patties and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar together in a bowl to make a paste. Spoon on top of the patties.
- Bake patties in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can form large patties for regular burgers or small patties for sliders; they do not shrink or expand.
- I love to pre-make these burgers in the morning and then just pop them in the oven when I get home from work. They go great with red onion, tomato, iceberg lettuce, mustard, and a slice of pickle! You can even make them into sliders as an appetizer!
Per Serving: 289 calories; 12.2 g fat; 19.3 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 732 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1