Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 462 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 burritos)
- Brown turkey in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; drain and discard any excess grease. Add black beans and diced tomatoes; cook until warm, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Warm cooking oil in a skillet over low heat. Heat tortillas 1 at a time, about 1 minute each. Fill with turkey mixture, and top with cheese. Place burritos on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use your choice of shredded cheese.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 23.3 g fat; 35.9 g carbohydrates; 27.2 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 829 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1