Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 194
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add red bell peppers, onion, and jalapeno pepper; saute until onion is just translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Mix salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning together in a large, oven-safe casserole dish. Add the turkey mixture and processed cheese. Mix well. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use ground chicken or beef as well; I just prefer the flavor the turkey gives, not to mention, it's lower in fat. Will serve more or less, depending on whether your guests go crazy over it!
Per Serving: 194 calories; 13.1 7.1 12.3 51 667 Full nutrition