Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 332 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 croquettes)
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour slowly, stirring to create a buttery paste. Add milk and salt; cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix ham, mustard, and onion thoroughly into the butter mixture. Chill dough in the refrigerator until safe to handle, 1 to 2 hours.
- Shape chilled dough into croquettes about 1/3 cup apiece.
- Preheat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Place bread crumbs into a separate bowl. Dip each croquette in the egg; coat in bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining croquettes.
- Fry croquettes in the hot oil in batches until browned and crispy, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 19 g fat; 26 g carbohydrates; 13.9 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 1188 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1