Ingredients44 m servings 474
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Slice attached rolls in half widthwise with a serrated knife, keeping rolls connected, into a bottom and top 'slab.' Place bottom slab in the prepared pan.
- Layer about half the ham evenly over the bottom slab of rolls. Layer Swiss cheese evenly on top, and arrange remaining ham over the cheese. Cover with the top slab.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Add mustard, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour butter mixture evenly and slowly over the rolls. Spread over the tops using a spatula; some of the mixture will pool at the base of the rolls. Cover with aluminum foil and let stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until browned as desired, 3 to 5 minutes more. Slice into individual sliders.
- Cook's Note:
- Baking time will vary based on the size of pan used, climate, and oven variances, etc. Bake until as done as desired; watch to make sure they don't burn since all ovens and ingredients vary.
Per Serving: 474 calories; 17 44.8 24.1 94 538 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were tasty but too many unnecessary steps. Hence the 4 star rating. I did not leave the rolls connected but separated them. I placed 1 folded slice of ham and 1 oz cheese on each bottom th...
I didn't put the poppy seed and made with fresh onion in the sauce. I served these with some zuppa Toscana soup. Yummy