Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 34 m servings 406 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Remove pie crust from the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Unroll the unbaked crust and press it firmly without stretching into the bottom and sides of a glass pie plate. Prick the crust all over with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 11 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and cook in the microwave to desired tenderness, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Layer ham, Swiss cheese, and broccoli in the crust-lined plate. Combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; pour over broccoli.
- Bake in the hot oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for baking the crust are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 28.1 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 22.9 g protein; 152 mg cholesterol; 726 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for supper tonight and enjoyed it. I used a frozen pie crust in a foil pan and just layered all the ingredients into the frozen crust and baked it at 375 degrees for about 50 minutes...