Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 103 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust a flat work surface lightly with flour. Unroll puff pastry and roll out to a rectangle. Cover with Cheddar cheese slices, leaving a 1-inch border. Add a layer of ham slices on top. Roll puff pastry up tightly like a jelly roll.
- Slice puff pastry roll in 1/4-inch-thick slices and lay on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the center rack until lightly browned and puffed up, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any mild sliced cheese instead of the Cheddar, like Swiss or mozzarella.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 7.3 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 183 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were delicious, and they all got eaten up at a family gathering for Christmas. I even made a few careless mistakes due to reading the recipe in a hurry and not following directions precis...