Pistachio, Raspberry, and Coconut Bark
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat 2/3 of the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is nearly melted but some chunks remain, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir until completely smooth. Add the remaining 1/3 of dark chocolate. Stir well until all the chocolate has melted.
- Lay out a large sheet of parchment paper on a flat work surface. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment and spread into a thin, even layer using a spatula. Scatter pistachios, dried raspberries, and coconut chips quickly over chocolate before it sets.
- Leave the chocolate to set fully, about 45 minutes. Break into randomly sized pieces and store in an airtight container.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use a good-quality dark chocolate with at least 60% cacao for best results.
- You can substitute freeze-dried strawberries for the raspberries.
- For 2 variations on chocolate barks, click on the links below.
- Pistachio, Pink Peppercorn, and Currant Bark
- White Chocolate, Cranberry, and Pumpkin Seed Bark
Per Serving: 252 calories; 15.9 26.6 3.3 2 20 Full nutrition