Ave and Molly's Brownie Cookie Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownie cookie bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups white sugar, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl until fluffy; add eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together into a separate bowl. Add to egg mixture. Stir in 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are browned and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour heavy cream, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips, in that order, in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour over cookies in pan.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 19.9 58.1 3.7 61 279 Full nutrition