Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Dream Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 408
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir oatmeal, flour, butter, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture. Spread remaining mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Remove crust; leave oven on.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter together in a bowl. Spread over the baked crust. Sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture and milk chocolate pieces on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 19.8 52.8 6.5 41 363 Full nutrition