Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookie bars)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Mix sugar mixture gradually into flour mixture. Spread 1/2 the dough evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until partially firm, about 10 minutes. Leave oven on.
- Cover the partially baked dough with chocolate bars, breaking up as needed to fit. Drop remaining dough over the chocolate as evenly as possible.
- Bake in the hot oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes more. Let cool.
You might also like
Per Serving: 242 calories; 12.6 30.9 2.5 39 220 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were fabulous! They were soft and chewy and just wonderful. This has replaced any chocolate chip cookie recipe I may have used. My family fought over the last piece!