Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 56 m servings 574
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain. Let pasta chill.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus tips and cook uncovered until bright green, about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Mix pasta, asparagus tips, roasted red peppers, onion, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, cauliflower, fennel, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes, basil leaves, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, mascarpone cheese, roasted garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Process together and slowly add reserved sun-dried tomato oil and olive oil. Blend until dressing is smooth.
- Pour dressing over pasta-vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 574 calories; 44.5 36.3 10 13 678 Full nutrition