Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 55 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen bars)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Press crushed cookies into the bottom of the prepared pan to make the crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, sour cream, flour, and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Spoon 1/2 the batter into the prepared crust.
- Divide remaining batter evenly into 6 bowls. Add red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet food colorings separately to individual bowls until desired colors are achieved. Spoon colored batters onto the plain batter in a random pattern and swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center jiggles just slightly, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool on the counter for 2 hours. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours; cut into 24 squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- In Step 4, do not over-swirl or put the knife in too far.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 12.2 23.1 3.4 51 127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1