Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 37 m servings 257 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl. Mix until butter evenly coats the crumbs. Transfer to the baking dish and flatten into an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Leave oven on; remove crust and let cool.
- Place cranberries, water, and 1/4 cup sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Cook until cranberries have burst and mixture is thick, about 7 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes. Pour sauce into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, adding more water to thin, if necessary.
- Combine remaining sugar and cream cheese in a bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl every 90 seconds, about 4 minutes total. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add milk, lemon juice, and almond extract; mix batter on medium-low until combined.
- Spread batter evenly over the cooled crust. Drop spoonfuls of cranberry sauce on top and use a knife to swirl it through the batter. Toss almonds evenly over the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 27 to 33 minutes. Let cool, at least 30 minutes. Refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight. Cut into bars the next day.
- Cook's Notes:
- Fresh or thawed frozen cranberries would work in this recipe.
- Substitute 2 tablespoons water plus 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur for the 1/4 cup water, if desired.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 18.2 g fat; 20.1 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 190 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1