Perfect and Fast Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookie Bars
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"My cheesecake cookie bar recipe gives you the taste of decadent cheesecake without the hours of cooking and preparation. You can have it with a simple recipe that uses a cookie mix to speed up the process. My cheesecake cookie bar recipe cooks nice and fast too, so you'll have a delicious treat in record time!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen bars)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Stir cookie mix, 1/2 cup butter, 1 egg, and food coloring together in a bowl until just combined. Spread cookie dough into the prepared pan to cover entire bottom surface.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and 3 eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium-high speed. Add flour, heavy cream, and vanilla extract; mix until smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour cheesecake layer over the cookie dough layer in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake layer is slightly golden and firm to the touch, 30 to 45 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, about 90 seconds. Pour over the cooled cheesecake. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set. Cut into bars and store in the refrigerator.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cookie crust are based on the particular brand of cookie mix mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 24.4 31.2 4.3 89 196 Full nutrition