Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients39 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove crust and let cool, about 5 minutes. Leave oven on.
- Spread almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until almonds start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool briefly and chop into desired size.
- Mix apricot preserves, peach preserves, strawberry preserves, and honey together in a bowl. Spread over the cookie dough in the pan. Spread almonds lightly over preserves.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Drizzle melted chocolate over almonds. Let chocolate set, about 5 minutes. Cut into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use 5 teaspoons of prepared mixed apricot and peach preserves, if available.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 11.2 23 2.2 3 106 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1