Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookie bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x18-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine white sugar, 1 cup butter, 8 ounces cream cheese, and egg in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well mixed, about 4 minutes. Beat in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and almond extract. Mix in flour, baking powder, and baking soda until dough comes together.
- Press dough evenly over the greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter and 4 ounces cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Thin icing with milk and vanilla extract. Split icing between 2 bowls. Mix green food coloring into 1 bowl.
- Spread green icing over cooled cookies. Cut into 48 squares. Pour white icing into a resealable plastic bag. Cut off corner tip. Drizzle white icing over cookies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 161 calories; 8.4 20.6 1.4 27 87 Full nutrition