Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 129
Original recipe yields 60 servings (5 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt together in a bowl until crumbly. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Remove and leave oven on.
- Mix corn syrup, 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until blended. Stir in pecans. Spread filling evenly over the baked crust.
- Bake in the hot oven until filling is set, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely, and cut into squares.
- Cooks' Note:
- Feel free to use margarine instead of butter for the crust.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 6.5 17.8 1.5 20 59 Full nutrition