Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 430
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen cookie bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Slice off 1/3 the dough, creating 2 portions. Pat the bigger portion into the bottom of the prepared pan. Reserve the smaller portion for topping.
- Combine peanut butter and vanilla extract in a bowl. Beat using an electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Add confectioners' sugar slowly, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture onto the cookie dough in the baking pan and pat down to cover the dough. Crumble reserved dough into pebble-like chunks; drop over the peanut butter layer. Pat down slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan. Lift cookies out by the aluminum foil and cut into bars.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 25.7 47.3 7.5 4 250 Full nutrition