Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Mix chocolate graham cracker crumbs and butter together in a small bowl. Press into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle walnuts evenly on top. Top with dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut layer. Drop spoonfuls of raspberry preserves on top so there will be some on each bar once baked and cut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool until set, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 columns and 3 rows to make 18 bars.
- Cook's Notes:
- For easier removal, you can line the pan with parchment paper. Letting it cool will keep the pieces from crumbling.
- Substitute slivered almonds for the walnuts if preferred.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 17.5 31.4 4.1 23 120 Full nutrition