Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 342 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in a bowl using an electric mixer until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 of the mixture; press remaining mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form a crust.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and margarine in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring and checking for completion, about 2 minutes. Pour evenly over the crust. Drop teaspoonfuls of the reserved crust mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use butter in place of margarine, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 16.7 g fat; 45.1 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium. Full nutrition