Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 404
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 9x13 inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix white cake mix, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup oil together in a bowl. Press mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just set, about 10 minutes. Leave oven on.
- Mix red velvet cake mix, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup oil together in a bowl. Press mixture carefully on top of the first cake layer in the baking pan.
- Bake in the hot oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 20 minutes more. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Spread a layer of cream cheese frosting on top and cut into bars.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of frosting. The actual amount of frosting consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 404 calories; 21.2 51.3 3.6 37 381 Full nutrition