Rocky Road Cake Mix Bar Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 443 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 bar cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix cake mix, oil, and egg together in a bowl. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Remove pan and leave oven on.
- Pour frosting into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave until warmed through, about 30 seconds. Pour frosting over the baked cake mix crust. Top with 1/2 the chocolate chips and 1/2 the almonds. Add marshmallows to cover. Top with remaining chocolate chips and almonds.
- Bake in the hot oven until top is a nice golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
- Cook's Notes:
- These can be made with vanilla cake mix and vanilla icing, plus walnuts and dark chocolate chips; use whatever you have.
- I put my bars in the freezer for a few hours to make cutting so much easier.
Per Serving: 443 calories; 24 g fat; 55.3 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 305 mg sodium. Full nutrition