Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Process flour, sugar, and cocoa powder in a food processor until combined. Add butter and process until mixture is crumbly. Press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips in a bowl. Microwave 1 minute. Stir; continue microwaving in 20-second intervals until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour chocolate and milk mixture over the baked crust. Top with remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Let cool before cutting into 24 or 36 pieces.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can replace some of the chocolate chips with caramel beads.
- Walnuts may be replaced with pecans, if desired.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 16.8 29.8 3.8 26 77 Full nutrition