Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 192
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x12-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1 cup flour together in a bowl using an electric mixer until well blended. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm but not browned, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat 1 cup brown sugar, eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl using an electric mixer until mixture is light, about 2 minutes. Add walnuts; beat until blended but not pureed. Spread mixture over the crust; sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 25 minutes. Cut while warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favorite nuts.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 10 24.4 2.4 31 82 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1