Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 322 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookie bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, 1 cup margarine, eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and 1 teaspoon baking soda together in a bowl until combined. Stir in oats. Press 2/3 the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Melt butterscotch, chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in condensed milk and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract until smooth. Pour into the baking pan; crumble remaining oat mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 25 minutes. Cool for at least 10 minutes. Cut into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute butter for margarine, if desired.
- You can use all chocolate chips or all butterscotch chips. I love to mix half and half for the best of both!
Per Serving: 322 calories; 14.1 g fat; 44.5 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 188 mg sodium. Full nutrition