Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 458 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cake mix, butter, brown sugar, and eggs in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally, until well mixed. Stir in peanuts and toffee; spread into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and coat with frosting. Cut into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any cake mix and frosting you prefer.
- Almonds, cashews, or pecans can be substituted for the peanuts, if desired.
- White chocolate chips can be substituted for the butterscotch chips, if desired.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 22.8 g fat; 61.6 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 389 mg sodium. Full nutrition