Freeze-and-Reheat Breakfast Burritos
Ingredients54 m servings 546
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and crumble into bits. Keep skillet warm.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and salt together in a bowl. Pour into the hot skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add frozen potatoes, garlic salt, and pepper. Fry until browned on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until other side is browned, 4 to 5 minutes more. Let cool.
- Cut 10 squares of aluminum foil slightly larger than the tortillas. Lay 1 tortilla on each square; evenly distribute Cheddar cheese on top. Add eggs, bacon, salsa, and potatoes to each tortilla, in that order. Tightly roll the burritos, tucking tops and bottoms in first.
- Wrap aluminum foil tightly around each burrito, covering it completely. Place in resealable plastic bags in a single layer. Remove as much air as possible from the bags before sealing. Store in the freezer until ready to reheat.
- Reheat by removing the aluminum foil, placing the burrito on a microwave-safe plate, and topping it with a paper towel. Heat in the microwave until evenly warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 29.5 54.8 23.1 216 1269 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made a lot. I used eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese and garlic. Half had sausage and half had bacon. My hubby absolutely loved them. Yeah! It’s a winner. Made 20 all together. I will ...
Easy peasy to make. I watched a YouTube video on how to fold a tortilla and added the ingredients less the salsa. Mrs. does not like spicy :(0 I used mayo instead. Happy wife = happy life! ;0)
Hubby says Do it again ?. We are on a temporary work assignment so we are living in our 5th wheel during the week. You know the limited space in a 5th wheel. So on the weekend I made these ...