Ingredients55 m servings 331 cals
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, walnuts, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with half the crust mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Remove crust and leave oven on.
- Mix cream cheese and white sugar together in another bowl using an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Pour on top of the baked crust. Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture.
- Bake in the hot oven until set, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any nuts you prefer.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 23.2 g fat; 26.3 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 150 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made as stated, but accidentally put in twice the amount of vanilla extract, which probably detracted from the tartness. I found them, 'ok', but the other people who had them, raved about them...
I made as in the recipe but didn't add any nuts to the crust .I also added lemon zest and extract.. not very sweet I think 1 cup of sugar would be better to give it more sweetness .Also not a ve...
Made this but the original sugar amount with the cream cheese left this too tart for my crew. Did end up gradually adding sugar to total 1/2 cup. These are excellent. I can see further experimen...
It was pretty good, I actually used an Oreo crust that I got from the store instead of making my own. I think it gave it more sweetness which made it extra good!