Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 441
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Slice chicken breasts into 3 or 4 tenders about 2 inches wide.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil to coat; sprinkle with 1/3 the sage. Season with salt and pepper. Lay potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and another 1/3 the sage in a shallow bowl.
- Zest, halve, and juice 3 clementines. Add enough lemon juice to make 1/2 cup of citrus juice. Quarter juiced clementines; reserve.
- Combine citrus juice, melted butter, Italian seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in another bowl. Dip chicken tenders one at a time into the juice mixture; coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Toss broccoli with the remaining juice mixture and sage.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Scrape potatoes from the pan using a spatula; toss slightly to make room for chicken and broccoli. Add the coated chicken and top with 2 sliced clementines. Add broccoli in a single layer. Sprinkle remaining garlic powder on top; season with salt and pepper. Scatter reserved clementine quarters around the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is golden and broccoli is crispy and browned on the edges, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Instead of tenders, chicken can be cut into 2 cutlets if desired.
- Season chicken breasts with salt instead of Parmesan cheese if you are avoiding dairy.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 15 46.7 32 84 336 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1