Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 146 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower in a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to a food processor. Pulse into large, coarse crumbs.
- Combine cauliflower crumbs, Cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix until combined. Shape mixture into 1-inch bites; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms of tots are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Flip tots over and bake until browned on the opposite sides, about 10 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use gluten-free bread crumbs for a gluten-free version.
- Finely chop the boiled cauliflower with a knife instead of using a food processor, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 6.7 g fat; 13.8 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 226 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1