Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower in a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to a food processor. Pulse into large, coarse crumbs.
- Combine cauliflower crumbs, Cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix until combined. Shape mixture into 1-inch bites; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms of tots are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Flip tots over and bake until browned on the opposite sides, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use gluten-free bread crumbs for a gluten-free version.
- Finely chop the boiled cauliflower with a knife instead of using a food processor, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 6.7 13.8 8.3 61 226 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1