Baileys Berries & Creme Anglaise Crepes
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 410
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 crepes)
- Place the milk and half and half into a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a bubble. While the mixture is heating up, whisk the egg yolks, sugar, and salt in a medium glass bowl. Once the milk mixture is hot, slowly pour the hot mixture into the egg yolks and sugar, whisking constantly. Once combined, pour the mixture back into the saucepan and bring back to a bubble until thickened, about a minute or two.
- Place a fine strainer or sieve over a glass bowl and strain the creme anglaise mixture into the bowl. Add in the Baileys and whisk until smooth. Chill.
- Place mixed berries into a skillet and let warm through.
- To build a crepe, spread a few tablespoons of the creme anglaise onto the crepe and fold into quarters. Place two folded crepes onto a serving plate and top with warm berries.
You might also like
- Stay Stylish, Drink Responsibly. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% Alc/Vol. Paddington Bottling Co., Norwalk, CT.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 11.6 57.3 7.5 230 489 Full nutrition