Panettone Muffins with Chocolate
made it | 0 reviews |
"These chocolate panettone muffins are a great way to use up leftover panettone or to simply just serve it in a different way. Great as dessert with mascarpone cream or for breakfast."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 375 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 muffins)
- Heat 1/4 cup heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling. Remove from heat and stir in chopped chocolate until chocolate is melted and ganache is smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup cream, cubed panettone, eggs, milk, and sugar in a bowl and mix until well combined. Remove about 6 small tablespoons of panettone mixture and set aside.
- Remove ganache from fridge and beat with an electric blender until creamy.
- Grease a 6-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners. Spoon panettone mixture into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Make an indention with your finger into each muffin and place 1 teaspoon of chocolate ganache inside. Cover with the 6 tablespoons panettone that were set aside.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 18.2 g fat; 49.8 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 125 mg cholesterol; 200 mg sodium. Full nutrition