Easy Boneless Pork Chops in the Oven
made it | 0 reviews |
"Just 5 ingredients results in a delicious and easy pork chop dish that are baked in the oven with cream and cheese. Takes no time and tastes particularly delicious with potatoes as the cheesy sauce goes so well with them."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 803
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees. Butter a baking dish.
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet until thin and rub lightly with salt and pepper. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Stir heavy cream and flour together in a small bowl and season with salt. Pour over pork. Sprinkle with Emmental cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is cooked through and cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Extra cheese on top tastes especially delicious! You can use other types of cheese as well depending on your personal preference.
Per Serving: 803 calories; 66.4 10.6 40.8 254 354 Full nutrition