Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 803
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees. Butter a baking dish.
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet until thin and rub lightly with salt and pepper. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Stir heavy cream and flour together in a small bowl and season with salt. Pour over pork. Sprinkle with Emmental cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is cooked through and cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Extra cheese on top tastes especially delicious! You can use other types of cheese as well depending on your personal preference.
Per Serving: 803 calories; 66.4 10.6 40.8 254 354 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1